Trained to the highest standards
Master Chimney Sweeps Qualification
- Master Members of the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps
- City & Guilds Accredited
- Chimney Survey Approved (GMCS Integrity Testing/CCTV Course)
- Working at Heights
- Years of Experience
East Sussex & Kent:
- Hastings & St Leonards on Sea
- Bexhill on Sea & Pevensey
- Brighton & Eastbourne
- Winchelsea & Rye
- Tenterden & Biddenden
- Hawkhurst & Hurst Green
Our Master Chimney Sweeps will keep your chimney and appliance clean, safe & efficient
Regular chimney sweeping, inspections and maintenance by our expert chimney sweeps will help reduce the risk of a chimney fire and carbon monoxide poisoning. We take numerous precautions and steps to ensure that we inspect all visible sections of your fireplace, stove, boiler or cooker, its connector pipe and its chimney system on every service.
The Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps, HETAS, Solid Fuel Association, Gas Safe, OFTEC all stove and boiler manufactures recommend at least annual maintenance and chimney sweeping service to be performed by a competent, certified chimney sweep.
Our Chimney Sweeping Process
What we do when we sweep your chimney
When our Chimney Sweep has swept and inspected your chimney, there are no dirty carpets and no wondering about what condition the chimney is in. We sweep professionally, clean and efficiently, offering you all the products and services you might possibly need for your appliance, fireplace or chimney. Customers are usually astonished at how professional our sweeps are, especially after having previously dealt with other companies.
How do we manage this Masterful Chimney Sweeping Service?
- Ongoing Training
- Professional Booking Service Mon – Fri 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Fixed Prices (what we quote is what you pay)
- We give you am or pm appointments
- All our sweeps are GMCS certified and HETAS approved/ registered
- All our sweeps are uniformed and fully insured
- We sweep with the newest sweeping technologies
- We use HEPA filtered Vacuum Cleaners and state of the art dust/ soot blocking systems
- Our sweep vans are loaded with state of the art equipment like CCTV inspection cameras, the most common stove/ fireplace replacement parts and roof ladders.
Our chimney sweeps will use drop clothes and runners to protect the floor, a large HEPA filtered vacuum and the newest rotary sweeping technology rods and brushes if appropriate. After an initial inspection and set up of equipment in the home, the sweep will inspect the exterior of the chimney stack and evaluate how it should be cleaned or serviced. Then he will return inside the home, sweep the chimney and clean the fireplace, cooker, stove or boiler, He will if needed carry out a CCTV inspection and also carry out a smoke evacuation check. Check your ventilation conforms to current regulations and test your CO alarm. Finally a certificate of chimney sweeping will be emailed indicating the findings of the inspection and sweeping process. This Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps Insurance approved document will be signed by you the customer and will have all the important information about the fireplace, stove, cooker, boiler and chimney system written down. It is our desire to keep you and your family and home safe!