Expert Chimney Services:
- Professional Chimney Sweeping
- Appliance Servicing & Maintenance
- CCTV Inspection/ Integrity Testing
Master Chimney Sweeps Qualification
- Master Members of the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps
- City & Guilds Accredited
- HETAS Registered Stove Installers
- HETAS Approved Chimney Sweeps
- Chimney Survey Approved (GMCS Integrity Testing/CCTV Course)
- Asbestos Specialists
- Thatched Property Specialists
- Working at Heights Trained
- Over 25 Years of Experience
London and Surrey:
- South West London (All SW Postcodes)
- South East London (All SE Postcodes)
- Kingston upon Thames (All KT Postcodes)
- Twickenham (All TW Postcodes)
- Croydon (All CR Postcodes)
- Sutton (All SM Postcodes)
- Guildford (All GU Postcodes)
- Redhill (All RH Postcodes
Our Master Chimney Sweeps will keep your chimney and appliance clean, safe & efficient
Regular chimney sweeping, inspections and maintenance by our expert chimney sweeps will help reduce the risk of a chimney fire and carbon monoxide poisoning. We take numerous precautions and steps to ensure that we inspect all visible sections of your fireplace, stove, boiler or cooker, its connector pipe and its chimney system on every service.
The Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps, HETAS, Solid Fuel Association, Gas Safe, OFTEC all stove and boiler manufactures recommend at least annual maintenance and chimney sweeping service to be performed by a competent, certified chimney sweep.
What we do when we sweep your chimney
When our Chimney Sweep has swept and inspected your chimney, there are no dirty carpets and no wondering about what condition the chimney is in. We sweep professionally, clean and efficiently, offering you all the products and services you might possibly need for your appliance, fireplace or chimney. Customers are usually astonished at how professional our sweeps treated them after dealing with other companies in the past. How do we manage this Masterful Chimney Sweeping Service?
- On Going Training
- Professional Booking Service Mo – Fr 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Fixed Prices (what we quote is what you pay)
- We give you am or pm appointments
- All our sweeps are GMCS certified and HETAS approved/ registered
- All our sweeps are uniformed and fully insured
- We sweep with the newest sweeping technologies
- We use HEPA filtered Vacuum Cleaners and state of the art dust/ soot blocking systems
- Our sweep vans are loaded with state of the art equipment like CCTV inspection cameras, the most common stove/ fireplace replacement parts and roof ladders.
Our chimney sweeps will use drop clothes and runners to protect the floor, a large HEPA filtered vacuum and the newest rotary sweeping technology rods and brushes if appropriate. After an initial inspection and set up of equipment in the home, the sweep will inspect the exterior of the chimney stack and evaluate how it should be cleaned or serviced. Then he will return inside the home, sweep the chimney and clean the fireplace, cooker, stove or boiler, He will if needed carry out a CCTV inspection and also carry out a smoke evacuation check. Check your ventilation conforms to current regulations and test your CO alarm. Finally a certificate of chimney sweeping will be emailed indicating the findings of the inspection and sweeping process. This Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps Insurance approved document will be signed by you the customer and will have all the important information about the fireplace, stove, cooker, boiler and chimney system written down. It is our desire to keep you and your family and home safe!
Appliance Servicing & Maintenance:
Solid Fuel Stove, Boiler and Cooking Range Servicing
HETAS the Official UK Government body that approves solid fuel domestic heating appliances and service, the Stove industry Alliance and all manufacturers, recommend that solid fuel heating appliances should be serviced and inspected annually. For reasons of fire safety, Carbon monoxide poisoning, maintain performance/ efficiency, and to reduce the risk of unexpected breakdowns.
A Stove and Cooker service incl.:
- A Visual Inspection
- Stripping out and reassembling
- Cleaning all parts
- Checking rope seals and joints
It is strongly recommended to replace any parts that have signs of wear like fire bricks, grate bars, baffle/ throat plate, door seals and glass panels.
Biomass/ Pellet Stove and Boiler Servicing
A biomass stove or boiler must be serviced at least annually. Regular servicing is important to keep your boiler or stove functioning efficiently and environmentally friendly. It also prolongs the live span of your appliance considerably.
Biomass Serving incl.:
- A Visual Inspection
- Cleaning of the Combustion Chamber
- Cleaning Ash deposit Chamber
- Clean Photocells Check Electrodes
- Fans will be inspected
- All moving parts lubricated
Please note, we do not carry out repairs to biomass boilers or stoves.
CCTV Inspections & Integrity Testing:
Professional CCTV and Integrity Testing is a large part of everyday work. All our Chimney sweep are highly trained and very knowledgeable with years of experience. We also have all appropriate insurances and our vehicles are equipped with the newest state of the art chimney surveying equipment.
Our Chimney Testing Service is recommended when any changes are made to the chimney system, like before any building work is carried out or a stove is to be fitted. Additionally, chimney testing is recommended after a chimney fire has accrued and has likely to have caused damage to the chimney.
After a chimney safety inspection was carried out we will automatically send you an integrity testing certificate or report with video/or still pictures of all points mentioned. You can request a call back from the Chimney sweep that performed the inspection and has written the certification/ report at any time. So you are always sure that you are speaking to the most qualified person.
In some circumstances a CCTV inspection only will be sufficient. A CCTV inspection is carried out if there is any doubt what state the flue liner is in, If the sweep notices a large amount of lining, creosote or other vermin/ debris in the deposits after he has completed the sweeping process.