Don’t be deceived by its size, the Ventum twin blade stove fan packs a mighty punch. Sitting at just 174mm high, the Ventum II is specially designed for small stove tops and narrower spaces.
Despite its small stature, the airflow from the Ventum II is significantly higher than you might expect. Carefully developed lightweight blades scoop large amounts of air and propel it forward into the room. The easy start motor means that the fan will start when the base temperature is as low as 45°C.
The fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted though the base of the fan and converted to electricity, which powers the fan motor. As the heat from the stove reduces, the fan automatically slows and stops.
With a hard-wearing black anodised finish, the Ventum II is designed with both style and everyday durability in mind.
All Valiant heat powered stove fans are ideal for use on wood burning stoves in homes, narrowboats or mobile homes, and can also be used on kitchen ranges and hobs.
- Compact design: only 174mm high to fit tight, restricted spaces
- 45°C starting temperature – perfect for early starting
- Impressive air flow for a fan of this size – blows up to 550 feet/minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Unrivalled motor life, balance & output
- Fully CE compliant
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating